why?

Any ideas why my 1month L.O face like that?:( What cause It to be like that?

why?
11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

I think this is bb acne. Quite common or at least both my kids also had it. It goes away after 4-6 weeks. Of course during this time, u have to do your due diligence to ensure his face is clean and pad dry. Old folks said use ‘boiled Jing yin flowers water’ to dab daily. Can get from those medical hall. Western influence doctors said use moisturiser or steroid in serious cases. I tried both methods for my respective kids. It works. My advise is to ensure the affected area is clean & not too oily.

Read more
Super Mom

Could be baby acne caused by residue hormones from mummy, or heat rash, or eczema. Either way it's quite common for babies so don't worry too much, try to keep baby's face clean regularly with warm soft cloth. I heard some mummies say breast milk bath helps but never tried. You can bring baby to doctor though most likely you will get steroid cream and moisturiser.

Read more
Thành viên VIP

Mine is almost like yours. It could be heat rash. Affected baby’s body as well. I applied baby oil, put on light clothing or just let him be naked and it has reduced. Maybe you can try? I went to PD but its no use haha. She only said its nothing serious.

Thành viên VIP

Could be heat rash, allergies, viral. But usually not serious and will heal on it's own. Maybe wait a few days before seeing doctor if baby is well.

mine had it too...raised to PD and said its normal...will heal on its own. and yes, they do heal and goes away.

Guess it's because of heaty. You can consider to bring him to doctor and ask for calamine lotion.

Thành viên VIP

Mine was like that too due to heat rash! Recover after few days but on and off.

Thành viên VIP

its normal . it will go away after sometimes. If u r concern. seek pd advize

Thành viên VIP

Best to consult the pediatrician asap

Best to bring your LO to the PD