I am a single mom. I am afraid I am pregnant. Please advise. Raising up my kid alone in the future.

I am worrying.

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Sending love and hugs 💕 Single mum of a 10 months old girl here, baby’s father has been MIA since 3rd trimester of pregnancy and never wanted to see our child. I would say as long as you have one person who can help you look after baby (be it family member, or a helper if you can afford), it’ll be manageable. Newborn days will be very tough when baby cries and wakes every 2-3 hours to feed, but it does get easier with time. It’s very rewarding watching our little ones grow and acquire new skills every few weeks. I never knew how strong I am until I became a single mum. Every time my girl calls me mama and smiles at me, my heart feels so full. She gives me the motivation and courage to become a better person and to work harder so I can give her the best life possible. Honestly I still feel sad and lonely at times, and guilty for not giving my girl a complete family. I just keep telling myself, doing it alone is better than having a husband who never helps and gives us attitude and problems every day. I also think of all the fun things I can do with my girl when she’s older, it makes me feel better. I’m sure our kids will appreciate all our love and sacrifices when they grow up. Take care and stay healthy, mummy. Everything will be alright.

Read more

Any trusted friend or family member who can help out would be of great help. Ask for their help ok? It won’t be easy definitely but it would be worth it. 🙏🙏🙏

5mo trước

Yes, agree with the mummy above..if you don't have the help from a spouse, do u have family or relatives u can ask for help from? You'll need help for sure.

Influencer của TAP

🙏💕

🩶

🩶