Stubborn MIL

I am so triggered and fuming mad. Why MILs always very stubborn and will never listen to us. Im staying with my MIL, they have 4 cats. All have their own behaviour. Will pee, poop and even puke on the floor. I am very particular about my 4 months old’s hygiene and health as he falls sick quite easily (esp when he’s attending ifc). She was holding my baby and my baby’s pacifier fall on the floor. Me and my husband told her to not use it and leave it, take a new one. She just wash with tap water and shove it in my baby’s mouth again. So my husband told her again dont use it but she ignore. Wtf is wrong with her ? Just wash with tap water can clean dirt and bacteria meh esp when cats always do business on the floor. AND THIS HAS HAPPENED MULTIPLE TIMES! Im so effing pissed she will never think shes wrong shes always right. Exactly the reason why i hated her and sometimes i dont even want my baby to go to her.

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Went through something similar! When told not to kiss baby cause i know shes sick she will lie and say “ im well alr la “ then kiss the baby when actually she is still sick. Im particular not to put my baby on the pillow the cat uses as well because theres fur and the cat has not been showered/ cleaned after pooping , SHE STILL DOES IT. Everyday im crying because im a very clean person & shes … just not ???. So seeing how stress i am , crying & also instances whereby when i tell her nicely not to do something & she took it to heart which led to us not having the best relationship, my husband finally agreed to move out to a rental house under PPHS scheme while waiting for our BTO to be ready.

Read more
3mo trước

Hi may i know how long it takes for the phps house ?

Omg i just rant a similar thing. About cats too. My MIL cats are those that stroll outside too. And about how she would enter the room when LO sleeps or me when BF and causes my LO to wake up. Then i have to do the same routine again. Gosh. I am so pissed to why they cn awaes correct us but cant accept being corrected

Read more

oh dear. that is not very hygienic! not even sterilize the pacifier. i will also not let my baby go near her if i were in ur shoe. i will prob tell her to respect and listen to us if she wants to continue to come near the baby.

Influencer của TAP

not only MILs 😅 but do hope things will work out soon 🙏💕

Move to avoid such madness again.

Move out.