I think my 4yo daughter's too thin. How do I help her gain weight?

8 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

Hello, Firstly being thin doesn't mean she is unhealthy. i have been a thin girl all my life though it is another thing that now I am struggling with my weight. ;p If your girl is active and eating well I do not think you need to worry. Anyway, first identify the reason why she is low in weight. I think, you can give her appetite increasing syrup after consulting with her paediatrician. Here is a link, please go through it, I think it will help you a great deal in adding things to your daughter's diet that can help her gain weight. http://blog.zisboombah.com/2012/04/14/skinny-kids-boost-meals-for-healthy-weight-gain/

Đọc thêm

Have you tried feeding her protein-rich foods like eggs, chicken and beef? You can try them and slowly you'll notice that she's gaining weight. Also, make some bento meals and be artistic in serving the food so that she'll be delighted to eat.

Thành viên VIP

Ok lng thin as long as di sakitin. Try mo mosegor vita. Nung nagtake nyan anak ko for 2 months lang naging chubby cheeks. Di sya talaga tumaba pero tumangkad.

If both parents are thin or one of you is physically slim... Maybe, there is nothing to worry. it runs in the blood. As ling as she is not getting sick.

Ask pedia, and encourage to eat healthy food like fruits and vegetables

ok lang po na thin as long as healthy di sakitin

Ask po ikaw ss pedia nya

Try Pediasure Plus