Obimin side effects

Hello! I will Be starting on my obimin tomorrow! I read some side effects include vomiting and nausea. Is it worse than duphaston? Cause I was hoping it will make me feel slightly better than when taking duphaston.

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

So far, I do not have any nausea or even vomit when I take the pills since day 1 gynae give me. Me too that I can't swallow at all but I will crush the pills into smaller pieces using a spoon and pour warm water and let it become a liquid so that I am able to swallow it and drink orange juice so that I won't vomit.

Read more

I didn’t had any vomiting or nausea when I took either pill. Only had very bad staining on my teeth when I took obimin because I can’t swallow so I bite the pill

side effect of vomitting/nausea occurs only when you take the pill when your tummy is empty so dont forget to have a quick breakfast bfr you digest that pill!

Duphaston has side effects? I tot the nausea and vomiting is just one of the preg symptoms. Taking diclectin works wonders. But I’m out 😭

duphaston was worse for me. it may differ with each individual but i think vitamins won’t be as bad as hormone pills