Hello! I just realize that my son has rashes on his feet and hands and body. I'm suspecting is HFMD. But there isn't any fever or blister looking rashes. Neither does he have ulcers. Is there any other symptoms?

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

According to MOH, a child with HFMD may suffer from some of these common signs and symptoms: Fever Sore throat Mouth ulcers on the inside of the mouth or sides of the tongue Rash (flat or raised spots) or small blisters on palms of hands, soles of feet, and/or buttocks Lethargy Poor appetite However, symptoms may vary between individuals, and at different stages of the disease. E.g. some may only have a rash or some individuals may show no symptoms at all. Please see a doctor. Hope your son is ok!

Read more

Fever and ulcer - wait for those signs. Anyway hfmd is a viral disease, cannot take antibiotic. So suspect early also no use. Just make sure to quarantine him at home so don't spread to others. If he got fever, give Panadol. For the rash use calamine lotion.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-10821)

Well, it could be dirt or even allergies Please monitor him and if it gets worse, please refer him to the doctor asap. Trust your gut feelings. Women's sixth sense are usually very accurate.

Read more

If your child is showing signs of lethargy and displays poor appetite, those are signs as well! But the rashes are major symptoms. Best to see the doctor! Take care!

It looks like a possible HFMD. Watch out for fever and sore throat and please see a doctor.

Rashes on his butt and armpits are also a sign of HFMD! Best to bring him to a doc

8y trước

Ok! I think he has then! Cause I think the rashes is spreading

Thành viên VIP

I think its better you go see a doctor m It could be HFMD.