Can I check , if my child has hfmd, but no ulcers in mouth after 6 days when rashes first appear on feet n hands , is it still consider as hfmd ?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-30420)

Yes it is. Ulcers in mouth sometimes hard to see. Best is western doctor can do a swab test. Some variants of hfmd will have more ulcer on hand and feet than in the mouth

Thành viên VIP

HFMD virus will linger arnd for 10 days. if TCM already confirm it's hfmd. give urself 10 days period to keep him home

please bring to a western doc to confirm hfmd as they need to inform school and the goverment

7y trước

He is not attending sch yet .. he is 18 months old.

Best to take lo to the doctor for a text and check up to confirm.

Did u see a doc to confirmed it being HFMD?

7y trước

When rashes on feet first appeared , doc said very high chance is hfmd . He said I can bring him back to cfm 2 days later if he goes school n need doc 's certification . but becos he doesn't attend school so I find no need to queue for so Long Jus to cfm . So never bring back . But brought him to TCM doc n she cfm is hfmd .