I am part of a mummy group on WA. And all the mummy do all day is talk about what new things they have bought or signed up their kids for. They talk about buying 2-3 breast pumps, high tea at various hotels, the best tula carriers to buy, sending their kids for swimming etc. I really feel my heart pain when I see what they can offer their kids and what I cannot. Any other mummy feel this way also?

53 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I also can't afford I'm a SAHM n only my hubby bring home income. We can't sent them for enrichment and activities that they like. Once a while can just buy them toys when there is sales. But compare to myself I tell them that they are so lucky cause I'm from a broken family and all stuffs I have was given by people that they dun wan. How to compare? But I feel that my 3 kids are luckier than those who have lots of classes to attend. They really have a fun n unforgettable childhood. Sure I also feel heart pain like u but I actually explain to them if they wan to be like their friends then they will not be able to spend more time with mummy. U will be surprised my kids actually wan me more than good stuffs.

Read more