No empathy given

I ordered grabfood, and had to collect the food from a walking distance. Before the driver came, I already started walking because I know it takes a while to reach the carpark. I politely asked the driver to give me 7 minutes as I am walking over. His response was that I was not the only delivery he had, he had other deliveries as well. So I explained and apologised. I told him I will try my best to walk slightly faster. He said, "If you're pregnant you should come out earlier, not make me wait.". Upon reaching, he even stared me down and gave me an attitude. I walked off without thanking. #empathy #encounter #pregnancy #stories #rude

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I think the delivery driver could have worded his reply better, but at the same time perhaps we can give him some empathy too. as I can imagine if I'm the next customer waiting for my order, I might get hangry and also give him bad remarks + bad reviews. it's his job at stake after all, will be nice if we can all give in abit to each other

Read more

sorry to say but he is not entirely wrong if u know u are slow. u could come out earlier. we are pregnant but not right to let that be an excuse for everything

Complain! To them time is money, they cannot hit their incentive. A lot of riders are like that. Super rude.

No empathy at all! Leave a bad review and complain 😕

leave a bad review! 7mins is not a lot of time

give 1 star and complain!