Walk and legs strains easily

First trimester, but I feel tired and my legs are straining (i.e.: legs muscles strain, legs pain), and sweat while walking the usual distance before pregnancy. Is it normal?

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I’m in week 11. Same experience as you. I feel like I can walk, and I’d still walk fast, but my legs would be very tired easily, unlike previously where I could walk much longer distances. Good to listen to your body and not push yourself too far though. Still walk, because exercise is still good during pregnancy but if you feel tired or legs get sore, then just have to stop and do the walking another time or day.

Read more
Influencer của TAP

Yes, same to me as I used to walk a lot as working in hotel industry. But when I realise I was pregnant I can’t stand long and walk a lot, cause fatigue and leg pain sweat a lot

same for me, I used to walk distances on weekends morning and weekdays after work, w9 now and I feel really tired walking much shorter distances

Thành viên VIP

Guess it quite normal, my wife say no strength to walk fast or keep up to my normal walking tempo so we just walk very slowly

Same for me. It's normal❤ I'm on 2nd trimester and feel so much better now, more energy!

Yes, try doing stretches and wear compression high socks throughout the night.

i have similar experience too! Guess it is normal.

Yes normal