Antenatal Courses

I notice KKH provides either 4 session (Weekdays) $230 or 1 session (Weekend) $300 antenatal courses. I am thinking of going for the 1 Session (Weekend) course to save time -but I’m wondering if the contents covered will be as in-depth? Separately, I also saw this provider My First Love doing 1 day crash course at $198 -anyone attended this before? Is it as comprehensive as the one by KKH?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

i attended kkh one few weeks back the 1 day session. there are 4 sessions. some info i find you already read else where, so it is more of repeat what you know like stage of labour, etc. there is a practical session of how to bathe n swaddle baby, which is useful for both me n hubby. another session on how to manage anxiety n stress going into labour. i also like session on breast feeding as the lactation lady is quite good in explaining. overall, i can recommend to go if you are 1st time parents.

Read more

KKH provides either 4 sessions (Weekdays) for $230 or 1 session (Weekend) for $300 antenatal courses. I am thinking of going for the 1 Session (Weekend) course to save time - but I’m wondering if the contents covered will be as in-depth. For comprehensive guidance and support on your thesis writing journey https://www.thesiswritingservice.com/ consider professional thesis writing services.

Read more
Super Mom

Hi mama, I conduct private antenatal classes and after having experienced conducting many crash courses, I’ve found that most parents find it overwhelming because there’s so much information to digest. Pace yourself and do one that’s spaced out. Most antenatal classes offer 4 sessions of 3 hours each I believe. Let me know if you’d like to discuss options. Of course, no obligations

Read more