I am mom of 8month old baby. want to do job is it ok? have to put baby in baby care center.

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Yes, there's not a problem to put your baby in a day care centre provided you find a good one. Have a thorough inspection of the centre you are thinking of. If the day care pass all the concerns you have, I guess you can go ahead. And if you can wait for a little time and are not in hurry, let the baby turn one. This I mentioned just in case you have liberty to wait, else even now there isn't any issue if the day care centre is upto the mark in taking good care of the kids and every other aspect concerned with the well-being of the child.

Read more

There are many moms who work leaving their babies in daycare. Its absolutely okay if you decide to do so. Ensure that the daycare has trained staff, maintains hygiene, has compassionate staff, is transparent. Another option is hiring a nanny and asking your MIL or mother to supervise. Actually that is the best option as the grandmother will always be around to take care.

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-10908)

see it is totally your call, and as long as you are sure your baby will be well taken care of in the daycare, then you should go for it. all the best for the job :)