I have three children but yet I'm not having good terms with my husband. We will complete 15 years

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hello Roshni, I don't know what to say but it is quite a task to be in a relationship with someone so long when you are not getting along literally. This is the sad part of our society that we pull through a relationship even when it is long dead in our hearts. /Since, you have three children with your husband, I am not able to fathom the degree of discord in your married life. I mean is it the fact that you guys fight often or you guys can't see eye to eye? I mean I can understand you have three kids but if your relationship has become such that you abuse and disrespect each other then it is better to separate because it is leaving a very bad impact on your kids. And though separating would also leave them with a bruised heart as far as relationships are concerned but in the scenario where you guys are disrespecting each other, it will be more harmful for your kids to witness.

Read more
8y trước

Even I feel the same

hi dear, if you've already spent 15 years being miserable with each other, i guess it's time to re-think what you're doing in the relationship. i understand the kids angle, but if you and your partner are not happy, will they truly be happy? also, don't you feel that they will get the wrong example, and start to believe that all relationships should be like this? i think you should speak to your partner clearly and understand how you both can either make this work, or part ways amicably, so that it is in the best interest of the kids too.. all the best

Read more

Hi, Well! If you have already spent 15 years I do not understand the suggestion that you are seeking. All I can say is that of you have not already tried working on your relationship all these years then you can do it now. But since it must be dour for quite some years no I think you would need to see a counsellor to mend things and it is difficult to sort things on personal basis. If you think your husband too is willing to sort things than you both can see a counsellor and work towards making your relationship healthy.

Read more

hey dear, i know what you must be feeling now after 15 years and 3 kids... i am sure you have tried, but would you like to try a little more? you both can try going to a counselor one last time. if nothing works, maybe you both should speak to a lawyer and understand how best to sort the legal proceedings and move on.

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-21760)

thanks