I live in a small town. I want to surprise my husband on his birthday by wearing a sexy lingerie but there are no shops here. I am embarrassed to buy online. Kya karun?

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hey, Buying online is the least embarrassing option as what you shop is the information that just remains with you and when the thing is delivered, it is thoroughly packed and no one gets to know what is in there. Else, if you go to a shop, you will have to interact with the shopkeeper, and give him details about your size, colour etc., which in online shopping you just have to type with no need to interact with any real person. So, I think go ahead and shop whatever sexy things you wish for without feeling embarrassed at all.

Read more

Go ahead and shop whatever sexy you can lay hands on. Online shopping is your private shopping space, and not even in the least where you will feel embarrassed about, since no one in person will ask for your vital stats, colour choice, or questions like; Would you like laced lingerie or satin one etc.

Read more

Awwww, why embarrassed to buy online? I'd be more embarrassed to buy at a store with people looking (that's if you're really shy). Here's an idea, you don't need to buy lingerie, see if you can make one. Google DIY lingerie ideas and have some fun. Get crafty before getting naughty ;)

come on! i think it will be more difficult to buy something at the store than online ;) please do try and check out the various online stores, as they have a far more exciting and sensuous variety than what you'll get at the store. go have fun and be naughty ;)

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-16357)

u can try voonik or clovia app

Try zivame.com.