bloatedness

I have too much gas in my tummy. How do I get rid of it? It's making me uncomfortable to move around. Currently 7 wks pregnant. Keep burping and farting but there is still too much wind.

25 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

Eat fruits for easy bowel movement. It is also good for constipation too. Else get a prune. Try massaging your tummy with oil to release the wind. There’s a technique for that which u can look up on YouTube. And it does work and your tummy doesn’t feel tight after that

Thành viên VIP

Same for me during my 1st tri. Milk and rice are the causes of my bloatness so I cut down on these. It all turned better after 2nd tri. Find out whats causing yours!

Thành viên VIP

Do drink lots of warm water and monitor your diet to see which particular food causes most gas for you after eating them . Do consult your gynae as well.

Ginger lemon tea helped me alot as my stomach became very hard with all the gas and bloating. The med prescribed to me also helped alot.

Bloatedness was worse for me at night so I rub ruyi oil. Tried to reduce my food intake for dinner. Try ginger tea too..

Hi avoid anything that is gasy food pike dhal,cabbage ,beans etc drink more soup it helps me alot during my first trimester

I drank hot water with lemon it really helps to move my bowel and relieve the bloating.

Omg! That's what happen to me.. And now it almost 3 month i loss my bby at 7 week.. Gbu sis💕

I take GNC’s prenatal probiotics to try and aid digestion on days that bloating feels bad.

Gaviscon helped me a lot too when I was bloated and even vomit during pregnancy