Cold body constitution

Hi, I have cold body constitution and was advised not to take any cold drinks or anything cooling. I've been drinking room temperature water and sometimes warm water. But recently water makes me feel like puking. Any alternatives to water? I am 8 weeks pregnant

16 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Milo, tea(in small qty with limits per day), fresh soya bean milk (from market that type) and soup. I’m also facing problem with drinking room temp plain water and trying to avoid drinking too much cold drinks.

Influencer của TAP

you can drink hot tea ( no caffeine) warm milk . actually I drink almost anything except coffee 😂. just drink what makes u feel better and what u like! but in moderate

I had this during my first trimester too! Suddenly disliked water, even when its warm. Try fruit infused water, it helped me :) But not too much lemon cause too acidic!

I drank sugar free isotonic drinks, yoghurt drinks, Milo, soya milk. the anti-water period lasted less than a month for me and I'm back on water now.

Try Milo. I had the same experience and couldn't take any cold drinks so I drank hot Milo or tea (just a cup/day).

Previously I tried warm water with lemon. Works well for me. Sparkling also works for me

try sparkling water and warm water with lemon. it helps me alot for my liquid intake.

Thành viên VIP

You can try drinking milo, horlicks, non-caffeinated tea or warm soya milk.

Try infused water with fresh fruits (lemon/berries) or honey water.

Super Mom

Warm Water with lemon work for me. Warm soya milk Hot Milo