when to visit gynae

hi. i had a missed miscarriage earlier this year and just found out that i am pregnant 🥹 from my calculation, i should be in my week 4. i know there may be nth to see if i see my gynae too early. however, can mommies and mommies-to-be with a similar past experience advise if it is better go see a gynae earlier or wait till i am week 6 or more. i am really worried because of the previous mc 😢 fyi i am taking folic acid at the moment thank you!

22 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I had a miscarriage last year Oct.. pregnant again few months later now going week 30...from my experience there is nothing that the doc can do to prevent a miscarriage.. therefore this time round I went to see a gynae in week 8 because I am not sure how long do I need to wait to get an appointment at kkh. the first time I went to a private and felt that it is too costly. but since it's week 8 when I go kkh I can't do the first trimester testing and blood test as it is too early.. therefore, it would be better if the first visit I can do a scan and do the first trimester testing as well. because during the first trimester there is really nothing that we can do to prevent except to eat healthier, avoid strenuous workouts and eating folic acid.

Read more
2y trước

whats the cost like at kkh? is it a same doctor that will follow thru?