when to visit gynae

hi. i had a missed miscarriage earlier this year and just found out that i am pregnant 🥹 from my calculation, i should be in my week 4. i know there may be nth to see if i see my gynae too early. however, can mommies and mommies-to-be with a similar past experience advise if it is better go see a gynae earlier or wait till i am week 6 or more. i am really worried because of the previous mc 😢 fyi i am taking folic acid at the moment thank you!

22 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

When I tried the pregnancy test kit to be positive, I called up gynae and they said I can make an appt, so I did as it was my first pregnancy and I wanted to confirm. It was 5 weeks plus and could see the yolk sag.

yes please wait till week 6 onwards. it’ll be very early, only just a sac. best is 7-8 weeks to hear heartbeat. i went at week 6 last time, no heart beat or fetal pole

Congrats mummy! I met with gynae at week 6 and can hear a strong heartbeat. Had a mc before too! Nothing is too early, call up ur gynae.

u can actually take duphastonto support pregnancy. U can request from doctor and let the doctor know u had miscarriage before

2y trước

can i self-medicate before i go see my gynae at week 6/7? i still have a box of duphaston from the last mc. 😕

best to ask referral from polyclinic then they will surely send you to KK for checkups!

u are only able to see the yolksag at around week7. do not worry so much.

avoid carrying heavy things, relax and intake healthy food! all is well

have similar experience hence I felt better to see gynae earlier

I went to check at 5 weeks 5 days. Heartbeat was detected alr.

Congrats mummy! It’s better to go at week 6.