Miscarriage twice, will you try again ?

I had miscarriage once when I was 7weeks 2 years ago, I had another miscarriage when I was 14weeks recently. Would you try again to conceive ?

25 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I just had 3rd miscarriages, still not cleared yet. Waiting for it to happen naturally, i’m honestly scared as miscarriage can be quite painful. Leta hoping for the best 😊

yes! i had 2 previous miscarriage also. i tried for 3 years and finally i am pregnant again! 10 weeks now. dun ever give up! ❤️

3y trước

Thank you for your encouragement. Congratulations on your pregnancy. Hope everything goes smoothly for you.

my friend had 5 miscarriages but then had a beautifil bby boy a yr ago. keep trying and be strong. Hugs, sorry for ur loss, beb.

3y trước

Thanks for your encouragement! I will try again when I’m ready. Hopefully everything will be smooth.

try seeing Chinese doctor. had friend who went through this and went for accuputure and is now successfully pregnant.

3y trước

Thanks for your reply, is there any Tcm to recommend?

yes!! i had my first miscarriage at 3months (2017) and the second one at 4months( 2019) . now I'm 5 months pregnant.

3y trước

it hurts to miscarriage at 3 months onwards as You gone thru first trimester with all the morning sickness and the next moment everything is gone. Congratulations on your current pregnancy. Hope everything go smoothly for you.

I totally can understand how you feel. Try again when you are ready & comfortable . Jiayou!

3y trước

Thanks

Miscarriage on 2019 when 9weeks. After 2 month i pregnant again. Now baby already 6 month

3y trước

Wow ! Tats fast

Influencer của TAP

will suggest you to see a TCM and heal your body first before trying again

3y trước

Thanks for your reply. Is there any Tcm to recommend?

I would Try TCM to adjust body first. Don't be too stress.

3y trước

Thanks for your reply. Is there any tcm to recommend?

Keep trying, success is for those who don't give up.

3y trước

Have faith, Don't give up! I had miscarriage in June 2017 and ectopic in oct 2017. I rested and healed myself for 32 years and 2019 started trying again to get pregnant. I did more of self-love and self-care, and did not pressure myself to get pregnant. I look after my diet to lose weight too. And 2020, we were given our precious little one. She is turning 2 months old now..😊 Stay positive. Take care of yourself.You will have your baby at the right time.😊