Which weeks in pregnancy to visit gynae?

Hello! As I am going through this pregnancy alone, I would like to be able to save as much as I can, visit as little as possible, and only visit for those important weeks needed because I am a single mother. This is my first pregnancy and I would like to know when is the weeks I need to take note to go visit the gynae. I visited when I was 7 weeks pregnant. I am currently 11 weeks nearly 12 weeks. Please advice and tell me the important weeks I should visit the gynae. Thank you!

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Go to Polyclinic for referral to either NUH, KKH or SGH. As a subsidy patient, you will only be required to visit the gynae and do the necessary test when there is a need. So you just follow their appointments duly. Don’t skip the appointments; it is important to monitor your baby growth at each stage. If you need financial support, talk to the nurse and they will refer you to the social worker who will help you to apply for financial support. Take good care and God bless you and baby.

Read more
3y trước

Hi, If you have reach out to social service office for financial aid, then there is no need to approach the nurse as they will also route you to them. Am just thinking aloud, maybe you can reach out to the AWARE (https://www.aware.org.sg) and check what support they can render you. Sending you lots of love and hugs. May you have a smooth pregnancy, May help (be it people or financial) come your way. May you and baby stay healthy. God bless you and baby. Take great care. Try to stay positive and happy. A happy mama, a healthy baby!