Vitamin issues :(

Hi, I am giving birth in 11 weeks and truthfully, I have not taken any vitamins- mainly because of how big it is and how I can’t swallow it. So far, I’ve only managed to maintain follic acid and vitamin d. But I’m starting to get worried since people have been telling me my stomach is really small as compared to people who are 4/5 months in. Any suggestions on what other vitamins I could take? Or any other options for my baby to look big? #1stimemom #firstbaby #pregnancy #bantusharing #1st_pregnancy

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I think so long as your gynae did not raise any concern regarding this and that your check up and scans shows that baby is well and growing, you shouldn’t be too worried about it. During my scan, my gynae did raise to me that my baby’s weight is kind of below average in my 3rd trimester, then proceed to gave me a jab to ensure my baby’s organ is well developed. Every individual mummy’s bump is different, so long as gynae assure that everything is on track, just relax and enjoy your pregnancy. If you are still concerned about the vitamin intake, you could bring this up to your gynae and see if your gynae has alternative supplements that is in liquid form or in smaller size that you are able to swallow.

Read more