I just found out that the baby I am carrying has high risk of Down syndrome. My Husband wants to keep it. I don't. I don't think I will be able to cope and I am very horrified and ashamed that I might have done something in this pregnancy to cause this. I don't know what I did wrong. I never drank a sip of alcohol. I quit my job and take care of myself very well in this pregnancy. What should I do.

34 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Influencer của TAP

seek for 2nd opinion first. I've a relative who has autism. I can say is firstly you have to be mentally prepared to go through alot. I would say it's tiring, requires alot of attention and understanding. you have to ask yourself and your husband can you 2 handle it together? it's a life time commitment not just now. it's physical and mentally stress. I would say it's not easy in future. before I went for test me and my husband agrees together to abort and try again if my result are bad. we don't want the baby come to this world to suffer that's our main reason. you have to stay strong so you know what you would want to do next. please don't blame yourself no one want this to happen too. it's not your fault too.

Read more