Help

Hi parents,i am currently 4 months pregnant and unwed.My family except for my father knows about this and disagree with me keeping the baby but i told them that i don't want to.My partner's family however has been very supportive of my decision to keep the baby.Recently i found out that someone in my family has been trying to "poison" me so that i suffer a miscarriage out of my knowing.Its upsetting and i don't feel like i'm safe in my own home.What should i do?its stressing me out that i cried almost everyday trying to figure out what to do.

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Please talk to one of the helplines that are dedicated to expectant mums. They will guide you properly and professionally. You can enquire if they can house you temporarily. - Pregnancy Crisis Service: 6339-9770 - 24-hour Mum-To-Be Helpline: 1800-686-8623 - [Teen mum] BABES 24-hour call/SMS: 8111-3535 - [Teen mum] Safe Place: 6817-4202

Read more

hi. isit possible for you to stay with your partner? and also to tell your dad? its really unsafe for you and your unborn baby to be in your house now.

4y trước

Are you both ready to be married to each other? If you both are ready, just go to ROM to do a simple ceremony and then you both can live together as you both will be legally married. Contrary to popular belief, it’s not expensive to get married. It’s because people want to make it so grand by having a lavish dinner and stuff. Just signing the papers at ROM is not expensive at all. That’s one solution if you come from a conservative background. It seems like your partner’s family are ready to accept you into their family so if you both are ready, just get married and you both can live together.