Booster jab

I forgot I have to sleep on my left side as I’m 36 weeks now and I asked the doctor to administer the jab on my left arm 🤦🏻‍♀️ but then if it’s on my right arm I can’t do things effortlessly (due to arm soreness) since I’m right-handed. So now I have to sleep on my painful left arm rather than risk lying on my back 😩

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

it is actually okay to sleep on the right side, or even on your back as long as you are comfortable . i know we read many things online to sleep only on the left side, clarified with Gynae she said left is the best but whichever position as long it makes you comfortable is okay. any concerns or doubts, ask your Gynae .. they kmow best . :)

Read more

I remember I did series of stretching exercise after my booster shot. it's on YouTube, have to follow the stretching steps and repeat every hour after jab. I woke up next day feeling fine and I can raise my arm unlike my first 2 jab. do give it a try !

Left is ideal but does not mean sleeping on right side is not allowed. anyways, I like to sleep to even on the injected side because the soreness goes away faster. I noticed if I "baby" the sore arm more, the longer it heals.

I had sore arm previously but also slept on same side as the injected hand 😅 same like covid jab 😂 will b gone fast!

it’s ok to sleep on your right side for a few nights till the soreness goes away

Thành viên VIP

Actually my gyane told me doesn’t really matter if you lie on your back