I don't know what I'm feeling right now .. I'm a SAHM with Two kids with no other help.. often see my frens' Facebook n instagram posts about Husband n Wife gg out alone for Cycling , movie , overseas holidays etc without kids.. but here I am daily stuck at home or with my kids. Husband is v busy at work n every day when he is back from work, will be dead beat n not much energy For the kids so it is back to me again caring for the kids. Why is it other couples seem so relax though they also have 2-3 kids like me .. like they can have so much couple time despite having 2-3 kids like me ? Ranting :(

26 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hey there, u are allowed to feel tired or jealous but do know that whatever posted online is just 50% (or lesser) of what is real. I also like to post happy stuff online, like why would i post the times when i'm crying or being angry. Do know that be it SAHM or WM, u r a wonderful mother. So, make time. Prioritise. You can plan you own me time, husband n wife time or family time.. doesn't have to be the same as what others are doing. Do what u like to do instead.. Just ask for help, don't worry what others will think about you cos eventually u are the one handling your own family, not them. Talk to ur husband, tell him how u feel. But don't expect him to act the way u want him to haha.. if u already talk to him, at least he knows and will slowly change, even if it is a little help. Anyway, don't feel sad ok.. i understand how u feel but sometimes, it is how it is. We just have to live the moment and don't compare with other ppl's life. Cheer up! 💪🏻😊

Read more