Pregnancy after miscarriage(s)... any success stories to share?

Hi, I am currently going through a 2nd miscarriage... anyone has had a healthy pregnancy after miscarriage? Hoping for more courage to try for baby after these traumatic and devastating experiences.

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Had 2 losses. The recent one was just last year on May. So heartbreaking as it was a planned pregnancy. I was so traumatised & grieving by the experience, I thought I dont wanna add an additional. But fast forward 13 mths later, I moved on and am currently in my 2nd trimester. Lots of worries to be honest. I put myself on bed rest when I found out I was pregnant. Please do wait at least 6 mths to try again. Let your body completely heal. Take confinement foods. I also put myself on confinement and eat & drink confinement foods. Gynae will also advice to wait at least 3 months or 3 cycle to try again. Don't give up ok! Your rainbow baby will surely come soon 😊

Read more
4y trước

Congrats on your pregnancy! 😊🌼Wishing you a smooth and healthy pregnancy 💪🏻 Thank you for your advices and encouragement ♥️

Influencer của TAP

I try for 5 yrs, almost going for IVF. Me n my hub has went through the fertility check, chinese tcm. When we are about to start, I found out I was pregnant. Had him in me for 17 weeks and we lost him. I break down emotionally. I couldn’t stand up to be honest and didn’t know how to. Everything happen is a flash, I was crying so hard daily n blame myself. Is hard, only those who went through will know. Then rainbow came, I had give birth to a baby girl and she is turning 8 months with faith n blessings. Don’t give up, ur miracle will come. God wanna give you a healthy child too. As to build fond memories.

Read more

Sorry to hear about your loss. Went through the same as you. Miscarried twice.. in 2017 and 2019. Now pregnant and in 3rd trimester. Have faith and believe that when the time is right, you will have your rainbow baby soon. Try not to stress over it though it is difficult sometimes. Go through the confinement period as per normal and post natal massage too. Prep your body with vitamins first to prepare for next pregnancy cos thats what I did. You can start taking folic acid, vitamin C and what not.

Read more

Delivered in 2018, miscarriage in 2019 and 2020 (both within 8weeks). Im pregnant now and edd April 2021. With health first born, doctors are puzzled as to why so the only reason Ive been given was that its unhealthy pregnancies hence our body auto terminate it. What I notice is, ive been going to tcm for all pregnancies but only the healthy pregnancies my husband went to tcm with me. So we have concluded that tcm helped his sperm quality. I wish you luck!

Read more
3y trước

💪🏻🥳 Take care!

Had a miscarriage aug 2019 and had a hard time recovering emotionally, especially when you see ppl sharing their pregnancy/babies pic on social media. It took me few months to recover after i avoid social media. One year later, i am having my rainbow baby. Now at 31 weeks! I hope you can recover well and do not give up! You will meet your rainbow baby soon.

Read more
3y trước

Thank you so much. Wishing you a smooth delivery :)

I didn't have a miscarriage, but it took us 4 years before we conceived our baby. My mum however had recurrent miscarriages over 6 years, before she had me and my twin sister. She had preeclampsia during pregnancy, but we were both born healthy at 2kg and 2.2kg on Week 37. Miracles do happen. Take the time to heal and don't give up hope!

Read more
3y trước

Married for 13 years before we finally welcome our baby in September last year. Tried IUI and IVFs (Max out all government subsidies) but all did not end well (2 miscarriages and 1 terminated pregnancy). The last terminated pregnancy 4 years ago at 22 weeks was the most painful (still missing her). Have faith. When you least expect it, Miracle happens. 🙏🏻

I miscarriage twice on 2018 & 2019. 1st miscarriage, i went through D&C. Second miscarriage, normally come out. 2020, i just delivered my first babygirl. Don't lose hope & give up. Keep trying. Just take good care of yourself during the very early stage of pregnancy. I hope you will be bless with your rainbow baby soon.

Read more

I lost 2 before I had my rainbow baby who is now very healthy at 2 months old! Stay strong and don't lose hope. If you really quit the idea of pregnancy, there's always adoption and surrogacy and many other ways to get a baby. No shame in trying other methods but don't lose hope for now, you are strong. Hang in there mommy

Read more
4y trước

Happy to hear you have a healthy baby! :) Enjoy motherhood and thank you so much for sharing and your encouragement ♥️

So sorry for your loss Hang in there..... I lost 3 before and I completely understand how u feel Don’t give up and try to rest Your body needs to recover My miracle baby boy came after and he is everything we can ever wish for and more... he is more than perfect U are not alone..... stay strong and hang in there

Read more
4y trước

It’s really nice to know someone understands what I’m going through. Thank you so much for sharing and your encouragement ♥️

Influencer của TAP

i’m sorry for your losses... i had 2 miscarriages within a 6 months time frame... now i’m at week 33+ and crossing my toes and fingers that all will go well for me. Please order confinement food or eat nutritious food during these period, build your health up and be positive!

4y trước

Wishing you a smooth and healthy pregnancy journey! 💪🏻 Everything will be fine :) Thank you for your advice, sharing and encouragement ♥️