Mag-o-Overdue na ba ang pagbubuntis ko?

I am currently 36 weeks going to 37 weeks. I heard from my husband friend that seldom women will give birth at 40 weeks.. mostly give birth around 36 weeks to 37 weeks.. After hearing this i am so worried that anytime I will be going to labour. Haiz... so scary feeling that all the unknown pain is coming soon. I have the tightening feeling in between my stomach and chest. When I sit on the chair I am having difficulty breathing..

33 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Influencer của TAP

Hi mummy, Just to share... My 1st delivery was at 35weeks and tbh, I was caught off guard! I was a 1st time mum and practically followed everything by the book. And, according to a hospital list of to-do things, pack hospital bag and pre register admission to be done at 36th week. Imagine my stress packing my hospital bag, doing admission online while experiencing mild contractions at home (it was at midnight and husband was rushing home as he was having his night shift that night). Anyways, I wasn't ready for the delivery and I haven't even prepared myself mentally either. However, physically, my body was ready. And on that night when I was having contractions, I succumbed myself to the unknown. My tolerance for pain is ok so the contractions wasn't as bad as I thought (at midnight) but as I approach an hour later, it started to get intense. By then I already did the online admission (but hospital process yet), packed my bag and hb was home to fetch me to hospital. The contractions are intense depending how tolerant u are. The delivery itself can be stressful but if you calm your nerves and try your absolute best to listen to the instructions given to you (like words of encouragement, when to push, etc...) trust me, everything will be OK... Have faith in yourself. Our body is wired in such a way that we can do this. Take care and have positive feelings ok. hugs.

Read more