Is It Okay To Fly While Being Pregant?

Hi I booked holiday last year and didn't know was pregannt.. Will be flying when I'm 4months.. Is it ok? Does the radiation affect baby alot?

14 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

I flew all the way, almost weekly till month 7 of pregnancy. :) My daughter is 3 and no issues. We still have a crazy flight schedule and she now joins me on some trips. She does about 2 flights a month on average

Thành viên VIP

It’s alright to fly as long as you feel healthy and comfortable. Check with your gynecologist as pre-pregnancy condition such as high blood or diabetes might create havoc on your pregnancy

Thành viên VIP

my gynae didn't bat an eyelid when i told him i was going to fly. Went japan at W11 (prebooked) and then Bangkok at W25.. baby is fine. just take it slow & easy.

I flew to US on a 15 hour flight when was 5 months. just stay hydrated & wear compression socks if needed. walk more on the flight

My Doc said it's better to get letter that you're fit to fly after 5th month, just so airline crew won't stop you from going up the plane

Thành viên VIP

If pregnancy is stable, doc will be willing to issues us the letter. I fly before I reach 7 months I rmb. Fly twice 😂

its safe. but always consult ur doc before flying. can ask for a letter to excuse from gg through the scan.

I flew to Taiwan during my first trimester as well. Generally its safes, don't worry!

2nd trimester is alright. But it really depends on ur gynae if she allows u to fly. For my case, no.

i flew when i was 3mths pregnancy. as long as gynae certify you are ok.. you can go ahead