Doctor's letter to fly

Hi Moms, I am a Singaporean living abroad and will be visiting Singapore next month. I will be 33 weeks pregnant by the time I fly back home and the airline requires a safe to fly letter from a gynae. Can i get it from polyclinics or i need to go KKH? Private gynae last choice for me as im sure it cost alot just to have a day of check to get the letter.

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

If you are living abroad, then the overseas doctor letter should be given to you (flying from overseas to singapore), for the return, you can go KKH because polyclinics may not have their medical equipment to thoroughly check you. Therefore to provide a fit letter may not be available.

1mo trước

for switzerland, my gynae will provide the letter flying to singapore. i just don't know how it works in singapore because i need a latest letter to fly back home. will check with Kkh then, thanks!

If u get referral letter from polyclinic to see kkh gynae under subsidized route, do take note of the waiting time. They may not slot u in so soon as compared to private patients. But if private under kkh, actually not much cost difference as compared to private gynae outside

For me… I emailed my gynae and she scanned a copy of the letter for me so I don’t have to go down. - private gynae

👍

👍

👍