how to up supply?

hi, i been trying to up my supply.. but it doesn't.. i have been pumping 5 to 6 times every day for about 1 month, between 5am to 11pm..and i can only 20ml per side im taking Legendairy Cash Cow, pregnancy nutrients pills and drink the cinnamon oats milk, and powdered milk for mommy..nothing works for me..

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi there, I see that you mentioned 5am-11pm. Means that you did not wake up for night pump? I understand it's tiring. I am a mother of 2. I was very tired (and lazy haha) when I had my first child, I don't pump every 3 hourly and it really affected supply. My 2nd child was pre matured, and I had to work harder, I will pump every 3 - 3.5 hourly, drink lots of water and my supply seems to be better. I can get at least 100-120ml per pump. Legendairy cash cow helps to thicken my supply. Liquid gold helps to increase my supply, which you might want to try.

Read more
2mo trước

thanks for the advice! i have gotten some Legendairy products to try...pump princess and cash cow, and I hope to see some results for myself~♡

I was told to pump at least 8 times a day for the first 3 months!

2mo trước

thanks for the advice, im doing 8 times. I'm seeing some improvement! 🥹

Try handsfree pump? It works way better for me.

hi, im using tomme tippie double breast pump..