I am on a very tight budget and am sourcing a lot pre-loved products for my baby. Just wanted to know if there are any products that should not be bought pre-loved...what are the products that must always be bought new?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Do up a baby wishlist if you're having a babyshower. Most friends and family members are pretty much clueless about what to get for you and the baby so the list will definitely help cross some items off your to-buy list. Avoid buying clothes, shoes, swaddles, mittens/socks, anything that baby will outgrow pretty fast. Ask around your relatives who have younger kids if they have any babycots/car seats to pass it on to you. I personally would rather get a new stroller for hygiene purposes. There are many under $500 strollers that you might want to consider. Babyfairs are filled with cheaper strollers that you can use from newborn to 15/20kg. Cheat note: If you can, bring a 2nd hand stroller that your relative doesn't want anymore to the babyfair. Some vendors do take trade ins!

Read more
Thành viên VIP

A list of baby products which should be purchased new include: - Baby cot (Safe to buy used only if it complies with safety standards i.e. no drop down sides, closely spaced rails etc) - Cot mattress - Car seat - Bottles & teats - Shoes Maybe: - Pram A lot of people use hand me down prams. I wanted to do the same as well, but my father advised that it was better to get a new stroller because it's not easy to thoroughly wash and clean the stroller seat and the previous user might have had poonamis in it.

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-1874)

thanks