Been thinking of buying pre-loved items at different bazaars because they say that aside from beung cheap, quality is good despite despite being used already by other people. What's your take on buying pre-loved items that are branded vs. new items but not branded? What are the pros and cons?

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I'm okay with either. If it's something really expensive but not a basic baby necessity like a branded diaper bag, I would rather get it pre love because it is something I want as opposed to what I need. But other than that, I'd prefer to get new stuff. If they are hand me downs, like clothes and baby furniture, I don't mind if they are still in decent condition. But generally, knowing me, i would invest in new stuff for the first baby and keep them for future babies :)

Read more

I'm okay with either but not for my baby. I have always been purchasing preloved items at different bazaars that I've been to because there are really some good finds (bonus the fact that you can haggle the price). But if I would be buying items for my little one, especially clothes, I would still opt to buy brand new ones. Not necessarily branded as long as the quality is okay.

Read more

It depends on what item is on sale. I am okay with both. But just like Ash, I am not into buying preloved clothes for my babies. Other baby stuff like stroller, playpen, etc. preloved are ok.

I can consider both. All I'm after is the quality of the item. Most of the time, I prefer the branded ones, but if there are unbranded with really good quality, then why not?

5y trước

totally agree with the quality part.

Hi, I prefer to buy preloved branded item. Such as baby toys Fisher Price and Leapfrog brand. New toys is so expensive and baby get boring easily playing with it.

5y trước

hi momsh where do u buy toys?

Thành viên VIP

Preloved toys, books, strollers, are good enough. There are lots of parents selling things that are still in good condition and at 50% cheaper or more on carousell.

Thành viên VIP

It depends on what kind of items you are buying. Used clothes not so much for me. But big ticket items like cot, stroller, i will consider getting second hand

It's fine with me as long as it's in EUC or VGUC atleast

Thành viên VIP

Qt