I am in need of some mumspiration - please share your favourite short stories/ inspiring words on motherhood

21 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I heard my grandmother share her wisdom with my mom and aunts - 'I didn't care if the sky was going to fall on top of me, I only cared that all my children were safe in my arms'

Thành viên VIP

"I love you long before i see you" A simple sentence, but it shows everything about motherhood. How we love our kid even when she/he still in form of tiny cell

Thành viên VIP

My moms my hero, my best friend and my strength. One day i hope to be my little one's pride and joy as well :)

Post reply image
Thành viên VIP

Being a mother is an achievement and also a blessing. This meme I saw recently pretty much sums it up for me.

Post reply image

Motherhood is an unyielding 24 hours job , with no pay & no day offs , but yet resignation is impossible .

"I know how to do anything and nothing is impossible for me, I'm a Mom." -Roseanne Barr

Guess one's mom is the best inspiration ever. Atleast I've been inspired the most by her :)

My mother always told me never to raise my voice or scream, unless the house was on fire.

A mother's hand is beautiful, even if it slaps you -Arab quote

thanks