Mother's Day GIVEAWAY!

🌸 In the month of Mother's Day, let's celebrate the incredible journey of motherhood! 🌸 As we gear up to honor moms everywhere, it's essential to recognize the unsung heroes who play the role of a mom, including dads stepping up to the plate! Whether you're a mom, a dad embracing the role of mom, or someone deeply influenced by a mother figure, this month is dedicated to you! Motherhood is a beautiful tapestry woven with laughter, tears, silliness, and boundless joy. We want to hear YOUR "very mother" stories! Share those heartwarming, funny, and unforgettable moments that capture the essence of motherhood. Did your little one surprise you with breakfast in bed? Or perhaps you had a hilarious mishap during a family outing? Whatever it may be, share your story in the comments below! The most captivating story will win a special package from Mama's Choice! So don't hesitate—let's spread some motherly love and celebrate the magic of motherhood together! 💖 #theAsianparent #MothersDay #CelebrateMom #MamasChoice

Mother's Day GIVEAWAY!
8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My unforgettable moment was when I had my CS, 13 years ago.. I have to clean my belly wound and to put back the maternity/support belt, and while I am about to wear it, my husband shouted and the winner for a "heavyweight boxing champion" is non other than...I really had to stop myself from laughing that I even have to hurt myself, because my wound might open. It was super hard.... I ended up crying because of a painful finger.!!! 😅🤣😭- I love being a mom 🙏🏻🌷

Read more

I was a very deep sleeper. Nothing could bother me even if someone is screaming to my ear. but everything has changed now that i have my baby. even the slightest move can wake me and i can go from deep sleep mode into fully-awake-and-aware mode real quick 😂😂😂

3t trước

Couldn’t agree more

Daddy was changing diapers for baby Jay for several times and he decided to poop or pee as he opened up his soiled diapers and on one occasion, it splattered everywhere but it didn't happen to me. Always daddy 🤣🥰

Nothing prepared me for having an audience whenever I poop or pee now! 😅 what is personal space??

Thành viên VIP

👌🏻

🤍

🤍

Influencer của TAP

🙏