I am in my third month and have no nausea or other symptoms of pregnancy. Is it normal?

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Yep, you're probably one of those women who have no symptoms! Lucky you. I didn't feel at all pregnant when I was with my #1 but #2 was very very tiring for me. I didn't have nausea, but I had massive headaches in the morning and my appetite was close to zero. The sight of rice makes me want to gag and I was constantly tired no matter how much I sleep. It differs from woman to woman but like Jamie said, if you're worries, bring it up to your gynae :)

Read more
Thành viên VIP

Some women get lucky and experience no horrible symptoms of pregnancy. That's absolutely normal. I had nausea in the first trimester but the rest of my pregnancy was extremely smooth sailing. I could sleep through the night without waking up and had no severe symptoms. If you feel very worried, consult your doctor. http://pregnancy.about.com/od/symptomsofpregnancy/f/nopregnancysymptoms.htm

Read more

Don't worry, it's perfectly normal. I didn't have morning sickness or serious pregnancy symptoms for both my pregnancy (a girl and a boy). All my friends are saying that I'm super lucky and that I should have more babies in this case. As long as your baby is growing well and you are eating well, there's nothing to worry :)

Read more

Yes, it is perfectly normal. For my all 3 pregnancies (different baby gender), I did not experience morning sickness and nausea at all, apart from feeling sleepy. It really depends on individual. As long as your little bub is growing, by taking fetal measurement during each scan, you don't have to worry at all.

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-1980)

Normal.. I know some who actually only have morning sickness from 3rd trimester.

thanks

it's normal. you're lucky