advice needed.

Hi, this is my husbands second marriage, my 3mths baby and me are staying together with his 2 children age 8 and 11. They have a very good helper with them since they were baby, who is taking care of my baby now. However, the helper doesnt really listen to me when I comments about my baby's situation. Eg baby's face always scratch with fingernails.. or excessive crying.. Her reasons: busy with housework n 2 other children. Have asked if needed a part time helper to do chores so as she can focus on infant. She said no and could handle. How would u all address to such situation? Any advice might help :) thanks.

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hmmm. 8 n 11 shouldnt need much attention. All should be independent and able to do simple things like taking a cup of drink themselves. Mine 9 and 11 are independent. They don't ask the helper to do work or take things for them. They do themselves. Helper only busy with housework and baby. I don't see any attention needed then the baby. Maybe you should speak with your hubby and the helper too.

Read more
Super Mom

Housework and 2 other children does really take up a lot of time as well. It’s very difficult for her to give all the attention you want to your baby, in all honesty. Are you currently working? Or caring for the baby at present?

Thành viên VIP

She got a long relationship with the other 2 children so reasonably will prioritise them first. Maybe things will get better as time goes by.

Super Mom

Maybe the helper just got to know u and need some time to “warm up”. Do talk to your Husband and get him to help

I would suggest to talk things out with ur husband. He needs to know about the situation