My husband wants to name our future daughter after his high school sweetheart. Her name is Catherine. Is that creepy? What should I do?

25 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Oh wow.. ask him why and ask home how would he feel if u do tat to ur future son and tell him how u feel I think simply just need to have some mutual understanding and respect... is kind of very sensitive towards it but if the reason is valid then why not put into consideration... and here's reference on the meaning of Catherine... Latin Meaning: The name Catherine is a Latin baby name. In Latin the meaning of the name Catherine is: Pure, clear. Form of the Latin 'Katharina', from the Greek 'Aikaterina'. It was borne by a number of saints, including St Catherine of Alexandria, a 4th century martyr who suffered torture on a spiked wheel. Is quite an awesome name but still if u dun feel right just voice out and dun mute abt it and even after talking abt it tat it as nurture and dun becos of this issue u two fight it will be very bad for ur relationship...

Read more