My husband wants to name our future daughter after his high school sweetheart. Her name is Catherine. Is that creepy? What should I do?

25 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Definite no for me! What if it's a son and you wanna name after your high school sweetheart, will he be fine? Definite no no!

ANNOYING. I may sound selfish but I rather not. He'd look at my baby and thinking of her instead -.- SHEESH MEN THESE DAYS!

Nooo way that is very creepy indeed. Try different spelling if he insist or other name that sounds almost the same.

I will disagree! Tell him, if u have son in future. U name after ur first boyfriend too!

8y trước

love your answer!

What?! I wouldn't allow. Unless he is the one giving birth. If the baby comes out from my V, my decision is final

No, definite no for whatever reasons, she is your daughter too. You should be comfortable with the name as well.

Is he out of his mind? That's just plain disrespectful and I can't think of any good reason he would do that.

Of course no! But if he wants, you can give in but..... change to your surname, see if he still wants..

Just simply reject. Name your baby something meaningful that you are comfortable with.

Huh?! Yeeee.... Definitely creepy to me. What a suggestion. That's totally being in sensitive.