pregnancy

How soon do y'all wait to take a pregnancy test? And can a pregnancy test come back positive before a missed period? I'm just so curious to find out if I'm pregnant or not.

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hello my last period was sept 6th or the 7th but I had unprotected sex 3 times on the 5th and 6th I was spotting.. Then a couple days later to a week later I started getting cramps could I be pregnant? My next period not suppose to be due to Oct. But my stomach been cramping on and off along with headaches and sore boobs and nausea.

Read more

Proper test should be carried out 1-2days after you missed your period but I understand you can't wait. If your regular 28days cycle, you can try to test 7-10days after ovulation. Example. if your period came on 1Sep, estimated ovulation date should be 15Sep, you can try to test anytime this week. All the best!

Read more
5y trước

Yes i have a regular cycle i had a period sept 2 to the 7th had sex on the 5th and 6th 3 times and was still spotting smh and i dont even know when i Ovulated smh... And thank you

Influencer của TAP

You should wait for a week? Normally the kit wouldn't turn positive right after a missed period. Best of luck!

2 or 4 days before your missed period