When can you test pregnancy?

Hello anyone can share when before period will pregnancy test kit show positive or a faint line? Or usually after missed period than will show some faint line on the test kit?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi there! Congratulations on your pregnancy journey! I can understand that you're eager to find out if you're expecting. Generally, it's recommended to wait until after you've missed your period to take a pregnancy test for more accurate results. However, some pregnancy test kits claim to be able to detect pregnancy a few days before your expected period. These tests work by detecting the hormone called human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) in your urine, which is produced during pregnancy. Keep in mind that testing too early may result in a false negative, meaning the test may not detect a pregnancy even if you are pregnant. If you're anxious to test early, you can try using a sensitive pregnancy test kit. These kits are designed to detect lower levels of hCG and might provide earlier results. It's important to carefully follow the instructions provided with the test kit to ensure accurate results. Remember, the best time to take a pregnancy test is in the morning when your urine is more concentrated. If you receive a negative result but still suspect you might be pregnant, it's recommended to wait a few days and retest or consult with your healthcare provider. If you have any other questions or need further assistance, feel free to ask. Mama's Choice $18 voucher 👉🏻 https://invl.io/cll6she

Read more

I understand your excitement in wanting to know asap, but honestly, it's more accurate to test after missing your period, else you might waste money coz the results will look very ambiguous

i had faint line 10 dpo. Went to do blood test at clinic after that. Positive results

After missed period will be more accurate!

Influencer của TAP

after missed period :)

💕