How do you say sorry to your spouse when you've done something wrong?

19 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

𝚰 ωα𝗌 αᑲᥣ𝖾 𝗍ⱺ 𝖼ᥣⱺ𐓣𝖾 ꭑ𝗒 𝖾𝗑 ᑲⱺ𝗒𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𐓣ᑯ𝗌 ρɦⱺ𐓣𝖾 𝗍ⱺ ᑯ𝖾𝗍𝖾𝖼𝗍 α𐓣ᑯ 𝗍𝗋α𝖼𝗄 ɦ𝗂𝗌 𝖼ɦ𝖾α𝗍𝗂𐓣𝗀 ωα𝗒𝗌. 𝐓ɦ𝗂𝗌 ωα𝗌 ꭑαᑯ𝖾 ρⱺ𝗌𝗌𝗂ᑲᥣ𝖾 𝗍ɦ𝗋ⱺυ𝗀ɦ 𝗍ɦ𝖾 ɦ𝖾ᥣρ ⱺ𝖿 ꭑⱺ𝗌𝗍 𝖾𝖿𝖿𝗂𝖼𝗂𝖾𐓣𝗍 α𐓣ᑯ ɦ𝗂𝗀ɦᥣ𝗒 ρ𝗋ⱺᥣ𝗂𝖿𝗂𝖼 𝚰𝐓 𝗌ρ𝖾𝖼𝗂αᥣ𝗂𝗌𝗍 𐓣αꭑ𝖾ᑯ 𝐉𝐎𝐒𝐄. 𝐇𝖾 ɦ𝖾ᥣρ𝖾ᑯ ꭑ𝖾 υ𐓣𝖼ⱺ𝗏𝖾𝗋 α𐓣𝗒 α𝖼𝗍 ⱺ𝖿 𝗂𐓣𝖿𝗂ᑯ𝖾ᥣ𝗂𝗍𝗒 𝗂𐓣 α𐓣𝗒 𝗋𝖾ᥣα𝗍𝗂ⱺ𐓣𝗌ɦ𝗂ρ ω𝗂𝗍ɦ 𝗍ɦ𝖾 ɦ𝖾ᥣρ ⱺ𝖿 𐓣𝖾ω 𝗍𝖾𝖼ɦ𐓣ⱺᥣⱺ𝗀𝗂𝖼αᥣ αᑯ𝗏α𐓣𝖼𝖾ᑯ 𝗌ⱺ𝖿𝗍ωα𝗋𝖾. 📩 𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐃𝐆𝐄𝐄𝐊𝐒𝐘𝐍𝐂@𝐆𝐌𝐀𝚰𝐋.𝐂𝐎𝐌 💬 ➕1️⃣ 2️⃣1️⃣3️⃣ 6️⃣3️⃣1️⃣ 9️⃣5️⃣4️⃣2️⃣

Read more
Post reply image

I know a certified master hacker who has worked for me once in this earlier month. He is exceptionally extraordinary at hacking, he offers certified organizations, for instance, cleaning of awful record online without it being pursued back to you. He also help me to recoup account that have been taken by software engineer. His charges are sensible, reliable, authentic, 100% safe connect with him by methods for his mail, or just filter for Infidelity. Amazing organization, significantly endorsed WhatsApp the team today at +1 201 201 8574 Www. nitrocrackhub.com,...

Read more

Do you need a reliable hacker? or is your spouse cheating on you and you wish to get his or her account hacked, this is the chance you have long been waiting for. as reliance hackers is here to render you all the services. our services include, Facebook hack, whatsapp hack, twitter hack, erasing of criminal record, upgrading of your school result, database hack, android phone hack, ATM machines hack, get your blank credit card that can withdraw any amount of your choice and so many other services. WWW.HACKERSPYVILLE.COM

Read more
Post reply image

Hello, I know how much it takes to say sorry to your spouse, but at the same time that one can do to ease the relationship. You can break the ice in this simplest way. One should shut one's mind and say it as effortlessly as one can. More you will make it appear as killing your ego, more difficult it would be. It is one of the toughest thing for me as well to do, but now I have with time learnt that it is the surest way to make one's relationship better, that is, to accept that your were wrong and you accept it.

Read more

A private investigator can find out fast because they have GPS tracking devices to track your spouses location. They can get phone records such as deleted text messages. They can monitor their computer usage.The use hidden audio and video devices. They can send in female/male decoys to test their intentions. A private investigator will get the truth quick. for confidential consultation email [email protected] WWW . HACKERSPYVILLE . COM

Read more
Post reply image

This is the 3rd time and still counting! I hired them for several jobs, Normally I wouldn't post anything, but I have to this time because I got an awesome service from HACKMART. They were quick in replying and carrying out the task I hired them for. I love when I get great value from what I spend on. If you have any hack or third party breaching related jobs don’t hesitate to hire HACKMART. I'm a satisfied customer ✅. WWW.HACKMART.ORG,,,

Read more

Look out for how to track a phone location and never had it solved by myself the only solution was the decision to get some experts to get it done [email protected] got to track the phone for me transmitting not only its location but all of the phone chats also and I received concrete evidence directly to my phone without targets knowledge [email protected] provides much more reliable services. WWW.HACKERSPYVILLE.COM

Read more
Post reply image

Getting to find this team called [email protected] was a blessing during my divorce process. My ex husband nearly took away everything from me including my kids but with the help of this private investigators I was able to get some reasonable proves to back my case So big thanks to whoever introduced or recommend this team on this platform because they have done a better job for me. WWW.HACKERSPYVILLE.COM

Read more
Post reply image

I am not really expressive. I just plainly say sorry to him but if the incident was quite grave and I still see him affected, I do it in the form of actions instead of uttering the words. I show him that I'm sorry by serving him food, helping him out with the chores, etc.

I take him to his favorite resto for lunch and buy him a small flower bouquet " https://www.bloomeroo.com.au/collections/flower-delivery-perth " as a token of love and sorry then watch his favorite series "Friends" to cool him from the argument.

Post reply image