How safely can I exercise while pregnant?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

It really depend on individual mom's body condition. Whether are you having any pregnancy complication. If you have a normal pregnancy with no complication, you can continue your usual exercise routine as long as it's not too strenuous exercise. Many moms opt to do simpler exercises such as yoga or strolling. I have seen mommies who continue to attend their usual gym classes when they are pregnant. However, if you have sign of spotting or blood discharge, it will be better to only resume your exercise routine after consulting your Gynae of your condition. If your placenta level is too low, your Gynae will advise you to stay away from exercise and rest more on bed.

Read more

As what the other ladies mentioned, listen to your body and adjust your workout sessions accordingly. Unless advised otherwise by your doctor, keeping active and exercising is good for you and your baby. It not only helps prepare your body to cope with the pregancy physically, it also helps keeps your mood up. Exercises such as yoga and swimming are also good for relieving some physical discomforts, such as backaches, due to the pregnancy.

Read more

Light exercise such as swimming, yoga and pilates are suitable during pregnancy. I will avoid any heavy exercise such as weight lifting, running during pregnancy. If you feel uncomfortable e.g. cramps/bleed after your exercise you should stop exercising.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-2554)

thanks