how do you reject people who wants to carry your baby without sounding rude?

14 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I will tell them my baby is very clingy to me and he will cry when he's carried by people he don't recognize. Sometimes if situation allows, I will also say that baby just poo and I need to change his diaper or baby needs to be fed now.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-5716)

I say that she cries a lot if held by anyone other than the family members. She is very clingy. I know, I make my baby to be a bad one, but that is the way I save her from being held by all random people. ;p

6y trước

Lol

I usually say that my child has anxiety issues and that it would cause him to cry out at night in shock. Yes, it's a lie but it's the kinder way to reject someone without feeling bad about it

Just tell them that your child is scared of strangers and will start crying when carried by others. And when your kid starts crying, it is near impossible to get him or her to stop.

Super Mom

sleep is a good excuse. Can just say, “my baby just ate, and I’m trying to help my baby get some rest, so I don’t want to cause any stimulation. "

Thành viên VIP

Tell them your baby is scared of strangers will have nightmares. Or say your baby is not feeling well, don't want her to expose to more bacteria.

I usually give excuses like diaper change or milk time! Lols! It works all the time! Hahaha.

i will tell them my baby will cry if strangers carry him lol

Saying that baby is afraid of strangers, or time for a feed usually works.