How to reduce weight after pregnancy? Please help.

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hello Payal, I think formats you will have to tae care of what you eat, by which I don't mean that starve yourself or do crash diets, I mean to say that watch the intake of your calories and cut down on fats. Take more and more of proteins and put a tab on carbohydrates. Along with this adopt any form of exercise that you think you can do consistently. Because losing weight is not a one day process, it takes time, and one thing that will work for you majorly is, being constantly following your exercise schedule and diet plan.

Read more

it is possible to lose all the post pregnancy weight and even get to your pre pregnancy weight, if you follow a proper eating and exercise routine. all you need to do is cut out fried and fatty foods, and also reduce your carb intake. plus make sure to exercise daily, be it walking, running, swimming and even any other form. take a look at the below article from a real mum https://www.theindusparent.com/how-i-lost-more-than-25-kilos-without-gymming

Read more

Hi, You can do yoga to lose weight or can join gym. Other thing that you can do is go for brisk walking each day morning and evening for minimum half an hour. Swimming is also a very good form of exercise that will not only help you lose weight but will also keep you happy. It is the both good for mental and physical stimulation of body.

Read more

Yes, Methi helps reduce weight.u can search in utube videos , how can reduce weight by methi seeds.