Breastfeeding till??

How old do u all BF till? I have reached my 6 months goal and feel like giving up already ?

93 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mom

Hey mama, WHO recommends breastfeeding till 2 years and beyond but every mama has a different threshold. May I ask why you feel like giving up? I can certainly empathise that it’s a difficult journey…

I planned until 1 year then stretched to 2 years old but ended up 2.5years because she was comfort latching by then lol. I latch on demand until so long so my period also came back after 18 months.

7 weeks now and already feeling to give up.. Too many painful incidents but it's a joy to see baby drinking my breastmilk which keeps me going. Aiming for at least 3 months to 6 months.

You can feed him until 2 years. In the breastfeeding association, you can breastfeed until 5 years old but that remind me of Lysa Arryn from Got lol

2y trước

hahahaahahaha omg 🤣🤣🤣

Thành viên VIP

im at 6mths breastfeeding too :) lovehate also but most of the time im thinking he will outgrow very fast n soon u will miss this moments. so now lets just enjoy the flow

Thành viên VIP

Just passed 6 months.. and hope everything going well till 2 years. Still want to booster up the milk.. dont too much think dear. Just enjoy your baby and feeding time.

Thành viên VIP

If u r working mother then ok to stop until 6months if not I can feed him until 1yr or else pumping milk also fine ..if ur lo having solids well then u can stop it

Super Mom

10 months now, I'm really happy to feed my baby and don't want to stop any time soon! Baby really loves being breastfeed even though she also takes formula milk

I just crossed 6 months mark and starting to feel like reducing the pump frequency already…happy that baby is starting on solids! Another milestone achieved!

Thành viên VIP

1 year, but start introducing formula when he was 10-11 months since I got my period back and was sick so my supply dropped. Back then, he was milk monster!