Breastfeeding till??

How old do u all BF till? I have reached my 6 months goal and feel like giving up already ?

93 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My 1st born, 3 days in hospital breastfed, the moment i reached home i gave him formula. I have my reasons too as i couldnt bare the pain and i do have STD so i'm really afraid it may transmit to my newborn. i'd rather formula milk him. Even if i'm healthy, i think i'd give up too. I really dont care what what people say, just make decisions on what you feel comfortable with. I'm a working mom with MDD(major depressive disorder), these littlest things may really affect your mental health, so please do what you feel is comfortable :)

Read more

i bf my first son till 6 months and now just ended with my second one who just turned 6 months. Just go as long as you can and try for 6 months at least. Once it starts to feel burdensome then you know its time to stop. Many mums will continue as they feel pressured to do so. Even if babies are formula fed, they will turn out fine. Just remember the most important thing Mummys is your sanity and mental being.

Read more

1 year a few months cos I heard it would reduce risk of diabetes type 2 in the future 😐 It was crazy period, conferences overseas, business trips.. I was lodging my pump everywhere and pumping in between lunches. And lodged back frozen stuff back! Now that I come to think of it, it was a feat for me.

Read more

I'm a working mum and I have breastfeed my first till about 13 months and second till 2.5 years old. of cux in the progress, child do consume solid and less milk intake. do not take it too hard on yourself. I would suggest to breastfeed as long as you feel comfortable.

Gonna try my best to bf as long as I can. My lo is 6m+ now. I hv to pump at work for my lo to drink at the bb center and I direct latch him when I’m at home + using silicon suction cup on the other breast. This can help to stock up a bit more as my milk supply is just enough for my bb.

Thành viên VIP

You are doing good! I BF my firstborn until he turned 2. Currently BFing my 2nd child who just turned 7 months. It requires a lot of sacrifices but it’ll be all worth it in the end. Anyway, you need to know that it’s ok if it doesnt work out. Just rmbr fed is best, Mummy!

7.5mth and counting. breastfeeding for me is a lovehate relationship. Painful journey for me but still trying to go as long as I can for the best interest of my baby and the bond I have with my baby is priceless. Worth everything I go tru for.

Stop pumping at 4 months . But still continue direct feed my son . He needs my boobs when he wants to sleep 🫠 . He cant sleep without my boobies . So tired like this . He doesn’t really like formula fed , on off only .

Actually wanted to bf above 6month but returning to work during end of Dec thus need to stop already as caretaker unable to handle BM and my work hard to pump. Probably gonna stop at 3-4month. Feeling so sad about it.

Exclusive bf until 7.5 months old, then can’t keep up with his appetite so supplemented with fm. Coming to 9 months old now, will see if I can last till 12 months. Then I’ll move him to cow’s milk alrdy