How often do you bathe your baby? Mines 5-months old now. And do you soap/shampoo every time? Lotion after every bath?

104 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

Twice. Morning at 9am and 5pm. Use baby cleanser and shampoo. After bath, use telon oil only. No powder bcoz my baby little bit sensitive with powder. No lotion as well.

I also bath my 3 kids one day 2 times when they are babies if too cold normally will wipe in the evening n I use baby oil to happy on the tummy n bottom of the feet .

Bath 2 times a day. Once in the morning and once in the night. And lotion after bath. Use those head to toe soap free bath like curash which is suitable from 0 month.

Every day po naliligo baby wash siya tsaka lotion para di dry yung skin mag aanim na buwan na siya pag gabi naman pinupunasan ko ng warm bath towel para presko

Everyday. Morning and before bed time. I'm using Chicco NO Tear Shampoo at Cetaphil Lotion or minsan yung Tiny Buds na Sleepy Time Massage oil lalo na sa gabi.

3y trước

Okay lang ba na nililiguan pag bed time?

I bath my 3 months old baby twice a day. I only use baby wash and shampoo once a day. Baby oil or baby lotion after bath to keep baby's skin soft and smooth.

Everyday po. Yung gamit ni baby is dove sensitive skin yung fragrance free po. So gentle walay rashes si baby. Yung lotion naman gamit niya is yung aveeno.

Every single day. Johnsons user here. 5 months na si baby yesterday and i use powder na rin sa kanya and minsan baby cologne but not lotion kasi mainit.

Daily once shampoo, shower gel and lotion after bath then night time i will have a bucket of warm water and use a handkerchief to clean up his body

I bathe baby twice - morning around 9AM and before bedtime around 5PM or 6PM. I am using Cetaphil wash and shampoo. I apply lotion during morning