How often do you bathe your baby? Mines 5-months old now. And do you soap/shampoo every time? Lotion after every bath?

104 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-13071)

In summer every second day i give a massage to my new born than wash with soap and shampoo and in winter once or twice in a week. But a toddler and a kid take shower daily in summer and every third day in winter

I bath mine 2 times a day. First time are 10am, with shampoo and soap (2 in 1 from Baby Gaia) and another time in the evening are 5-6pm just to rinse her without soap. Lotion sometimes yes sometimes no.

I bath my baby twice a day, once in morning and once in the early evening. I only wash the hair in the morning. If it's rainy day, evening bath will be change to wipe down. I don't really use lotion.

I bath mine once every other day unless he makes a mess eating or gets dirty running around playing outside in the summer I uses head to toe dove soap and lotion after and sometimes lotion every day

Bath my baby twice a day. Morning and evening then apply Johnson soap and cream lotion on him then blueseal Vaseline on his hair and we are good to go.

Bath and lotion twice everyday- morning and evening. Becoz both my daughters looks very "unfresh" after woke up in the morning, unlike other babies. Shampoo only every 2-3 days.

Twice a day. Early in the morning 10am with soap and shampoo (lactacyd for babies) make his skin smooth and free of rashes. And in the evening only wipes and change of clothes.

Twice a day ,avon baby care for hair and hyalure for body and face as pedia recommend for him because he has sensitive skin.. turning 6mos this 21, i didn't apply any lotion.

I bathe baby once a day. I lather baby shampoo (organic) and baby shower gel (organic) onto a small towel. After bathing I use Physiogel AI cream as baby has sensitive skin.