How long should you wait before you try for a second baby ?

18 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

The truth is, there is no right or wrong time to have a second baby. Every family situation is unique. What is right for other mummies may not be right for you. Some say it's even harder than deciding whether to have a first child. You are not just talking about having a baby, you are talking about changing a family. With each new child, you have to think about how the baby will affect your lifestyle, finances, work, relationships, and, of course, your other child. My sister and I are 3 years apart. We always fight when we are younger, just cannot get along well. We get jealous of each other very frequently but now that we are older, things got way better. I find it easy to talk to her as our age gap is not that big of a difference. My youngest brother and I are 8 years apart. I am much older but I understand him better and able to care for him better. Definitely a great help to my mother. Despite having such a big age gap, we can get along really well. Only flaw is that we don't talk as much as compared to my sister. Now that I am an adult, having my own family, I had my second baby when my elder one is 5 years old. I find it easier to manage as he is old enough to understand things. He helps to take his little brother clothes, helps to throw diapers and those simple tasks. Put off the idea of having a second child early as it will be really difficult to cope with two kids. I foresee that it will be extremely busy and hectic.

Read more

Hello am giving a testimony about Trado Medical Doctor Oduku Paul the great herbal doctor, he has the cure to all manner of diseases, he cured my herpes simplex virus, though I went through different website I saw different testimonies about different spell casters and herbalist, I was like: 'Many people have the herpes simplex virus cure why are people still suffering from it?' I thought of it, then I contact Dr.Oduku email, I didn't believe him that much, I just wanted to give him a try, he replied my mail and Needed some Information about me, then I sent them to him, he prepared it (CURE) and sent it through Courier Service for delivery, he gave my details to the Courier Office, they told me that 3-5 days I will receive the package and i took the medicine as prescribed by him and I went for check-up 1 week after finishing the medicine, I was tested herpes simplex virus negative, if you are herpes simplex virus patient do me a favor for you to contact him and I will try my possible best to make sure you get cured, when you contact him, make sure you tell him that I referenced you.. [email protected] or  you may call or whatsApp him on +2349064430408 for directives and also you can reach me on +19513444981 all your health problem will be solve for a better life.stay bless my friends. you can still search the Google on!!

Read more

I came across so many reviews about PARAGON CREDIT SOLUTION for the great job they are doing. And I was very need of a good hacking company to help Me and my husband fix our credit. 4 years ago we messed up to credit report due to low income. I contacted them on there email address , and they ask us for the necessary information and promise to get job within maximum of 6 days. To our greatest surprise in less than 5 working days they remove all negative items and also raise our credit score to 806 across board. You can contact them on [email protected] . They are the best hacking company I have came across.

Read more

While this is a 'to-each-his-own' kinda issue, I personally feel that there should be at least a gap of 3 years between the first and second babies. This interval will help you adjust to motherhood, focus on the first baby and also allow your body to prepare for the second pregnancy.

It is recommended that a woman have at least 18 months of rest before the next pregnancy. This is to allow your body to recover from the last pregnancy.

for me 2 yo. but it also depend on luck, sometime they get their 2nd baby when their 1st baby not even reach 1 yo.

When you are ready na po ulit. Im currently 11weeks preggy sa 2nd baby. Yung 1st ko po is 9yo na sa oct. :)

it's suggested to wait atleast 18 months before getting pregnant with second child

Influencer của TAP

every family is different... not black or white... all the best

thanks