ways to stop my baby cough

How do I stop my 3 months 22 days baby's cough? He has been coughing for the past 5 days...saddens me to see him this way. Any tips? As I know there isnt any meds for it but chest rubs balms n such doesnt work..

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I'm sorry to hear that your baby is experiencing coughing. Here are some tips to help alleviate your 3 months and 22 days old baby's cough: 1. Humidifier: Using a humidifier in your baby's room can help moisten the air and ease congestion, making it easier for your baby to breathe. 2. Elevate the head: Elevating your baby's head slightly while sleeping can help reduce coughing at night. 3. Steam: Steam from a warm shower or a bowl of hot water can help relieve congestion. Sit with your baby in a steamy bathroom for a few minutes. 4. Saline drops: You can use saline drops to help clear your baby's nasal passages, which can reduce coughing. 5. Fluids: Ensure your baby stays hydrated by offering plenty of breast milk or formula. Fluids can help thin mucus and make coughing more productive. 6. Gentle chest rub: You can try gently rubbing a baby-safe chest rub on your baby's chest to help soothe coughing. 7. Consult a doctor: If your baby's cough persists or worsens, it's important to consult a pediatrician for further evaluation and guidance. Remember, it's always best to seek advice from a healthcare professional for any concerns about your baby's health. If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out to your healthcare provider. https://invl.io/cll6she

Read more

Does he have running nose ? It could be the cause, back drip or runny nose goes to throat and caused coughing. Unfortunately nothing much can be done other than sterimar and nasal aspirator. My baby been coughing non stop for 5 months. Still no improvement altho chest all clear. I dont find chest rubs or happy noz working.

Read more
Influencer của TAP

🙏💕

2mo trước

IKR STOP SPAMMING LAH